How to connect your website email to Gmail (10 mins)
Part 1 (7 mins)
To connect these emails to your Gmail you will need to follow these steps.
1. Login to Gmail.
2. Go to Gmail account settings.
3. Click on the Accounts and Import tab at the top.
4. Send mail as: > click “Add another email address”.
5. Enter your new email address.
6. Click Next Step.
7. Enter “m21.siteground.biz” in the SMTP Server field.
8. Enter full email as the username.
9. Enter the password provided to you.
10. Change the port to 465.
11. Make sure SSL option is checked.
12. Click “Add Account”.
After you click “Add Account” another yellow window will pop up. You can go ahead and close that last yellow window.
Now we must click the verification link that has been sent to us. To do so we need to login to our new email on the server. Click the button below and continue to follow the steps.
13. Enter your new email as your username and the password provided to you.
14. Click “Log in”
15. Select the “Horde” option.
16. Find the email sent to you by Gmail and open it.
17. Click the link in the email.
A window from google will popup when you click the link.
18. Click Confirm.
You can now close this window.
Part 2: (3 mins)
1. Go to Gmail account settings
2. Click on the “Accounts and Import” tab at the top.
3. “Check mail from other accounts:” > click “Add a mail account”
4. Enter your new email address and click “Next”.
5. Select “Import emails from my other account (POP3)” and click “Next”.
6. Enter your new email as the Username.
7. Enter the given Password.
8. Change the “Pop Server” field to “m21.siteground.biz”.
9. Change the Port to 995.
10. Uncheck 1st box. Check 2nd Box. Check 3rd box. Uncheck 4th box.
11. Click “Add Account”.
You have completed your set up! You can now send and receive emails from your new domain email!